SoftDev Announces CIO-SP3 Small Business – HUBZone Group GWAC Contract Award
SoftDev announced today that the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Info Tech Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) awarded SoftDev a contract on the Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small Business Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) under the HUBZone Group.
SoftDev was awarded in all task areas, which include the following:
- Task Area 1 – IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 – CIO Support
- Task Area 3 – Imaging
- Task Area 4 – Outsourcing
- Task Area 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 – Integration Services
- Task Area 7 – Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8 – Digital Government
- Task Area 9 – Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10 – Software Development
“SoftDev is thrilled to be selected in the highly lucrative HUBZone group on this contract vehicle and also selected for all 10 Task Areas. We have high expectations that federal agencies will utilize this vehicle as a source for HUBZone competition to help bolster their HUBZone small business goals,” said Robin Kaiser, President at SoftDev.